Join co-facilitators Dan Wright and Akram (Ak) Sabbagh as they deliver a workshop informed by 30+ years of combined real-world experience.
This intensive is ideal for those who wish to gain:
- An understanding of self, your own capabilities to coach, and recommended areas of focus to further develop your skills.
- A working knowledge of a proven coaching framework for coaching conversations.
- An understanding of the need to ensure an outcome and action orientation.
- Confidence in your ability to coach ‘in the moment’ and bring out the best in the people you work with.
- An understanding of the importance of establishing (and managing) the coaching relationship, and the associated practices that underpin the coach/coachee relationship.
How it works
What are your coaching qualifications?
Dan has been coaching Australian Business Owners & Leaders full-time for over 8 years.
He brings to the table 20+ years of international corporate leadership experience in fin-tech, engineering, manufacturing and B2B industries.
- EMCC Practitioner Accredited Individual & Team Coach
- Founding Vice-President EMCC Asia Pacific Region
- Founder and Business Owner (Thryve)
- Bachelor of Law, Bachelor of Commerce
Akram has coached businesses and individuals on a global scale for over 23 years. His expertise is backed by his considerable experience in entrepreneurship and leadership roles across IT&T, Media, and Professional Services industries.
Current roles and accreditations:
- EMCC Master Practitioner Accredited Coach
- Founding President EMCC Asia Pacific Region
- Current Advisory Board Member & Chairperson Roles
- Australian Institute of Company Directors Graduate
- Entrepreneur and Business Owner (Beckon Business)
- Bachelor of Arts
How long is the day?
Our standard workshop runs from 9am-4pm, which includes time for lunch and refreshments (provided). If you are looking to book out a full workshop for your team, we might be able to be more flexible around this.
How many people can attend an intensive workshop?
We limit participant numbers to 14. We have found this the highest number we can deliver an optimal experience to; due to the types of exercises and activities we will run.
How much will it cost?
$1400+GST per person. Includes lunch and refreshments.
After completing the workshop, you will have both theoretical and practical experience in a proven coaching method which you can start implementing immediately to:
- Create high-value, high-impact conversations with your team, stakeholders, customers, and clients.
- Adopt a ‘Leader as Coach’ leadership style.
- Create clarity for yourself and your team on performance expectations.
- Boost energy and productivity in yourself and team. Facilitate team-wide skill development.
- Improve talent retention through better engagement and ongoing personal development opportunities.
Who is this workshop for?
For Business Owners, CEOs, General Managers & Senior Management Leaders wanting to take their coaching skills to the next level.
Meet your workshop facilitators
THRYVE DIRECTOR &
CORE TEAM COACH
THRYVE GUEST CO-CREATOR
Start your journey towards coaching mastery, at a global level of excellence.
Interesting in booking a workshop? Get in touch to let us know, or request a complimentary chat if you’ve got a few questions.